September 29, 2008

Look What Came In The Mail

Other than my brand new growler for fill-ups at Brewer's Art and Max's, of course. My friend Steve (who writes Summer of Beer) sent the following:

The Bruery Trade Winds Tripel
The Bruery Saison Rue
The Bruery Batch Levud's (1038/2157, signed and everything!)
Founder's Breakfast Stout
Russian River Blind Pig

Plus a few coasters and stickers (Russian River, Oskar Blues, Stone -- I love that stuff).

We'll "parallel taste" the Bruery Tripel and Levud's (a Belgian strong pale ale) in the near future. The rest are all mine mwahahahaha. No joke I'm salivating thinking about each and every one of these beers.

The Breakfast Stout and Blind Pig are both in Beer Advocate's top 100 beers (I've had the Pig, its awesome -- I want it now -- but I'm holding off).

The Bruery is a fairly new, sorta Belgian inspired brewery in Orange County, California of all places. I've had their Black Orchard (Belgian dark ale) several times now when I swing by Stone Brewing and each time I'm impressed.

No comments: