August 19, 2009

Hopelessly Behind

I've hit up a ton of beer-y places for the first time in the last few months, need to get crackin' on some reviews, notes, etc. at some point. Hopefully I can deliver on all that.

Managed to avoid the trap of sticking to my tried and true (great) local stops all the time. They miss me of course but while I still have a bit more get-around time in the summer (fall weekends mean football, both Saturday and Sunday) I've taken advantage.

Anyway, might just sneak in *another* trip to Flying Dog this Saturday, get a growler fill and hop over to Bonefish Grill. Or maybe not, no definite plans. Say hi or let me know if you're headed in that direction.

I really need to get that Clipper City tour review/notes up as well, don't let me slack on that! Keep following here and on the MDbeerspotter twitter I've set up (tweet me your interesting beer finds!). Thanks, as always.

2 comments:

Steve said...

you should have no problem getting this done since you're awake 24 hours a day!!

BeerGuy said...

Shhh