March 25, 2008

Mapping Maryland's Breweries


On the menu screen right, under "Maryland Beer" I've listed and linked to the Breweries and Brewery/Restaurants that I am personally aware of in Maryland. Feel free to pass along an email (contact form also on the right) if you know of others and I'll be more than happy to add them to the list.

Consider those links a resource in crafting your own beer adventures.

In addition, I've created a Google Map of those listed Breweries. Hopefully that comes in handy. If nothing else it's cool to look at, or maybe that's me as I'm one of those people who enjoys looking at maps. Regardless, be sure to check that out and feel free to email it around. The red markers represent breweries outside the city proper, blue dots represent breweries within the city.

No comments: